The new year is always a good time to start anew; many folks focus on improving their health and wellness. This may include changing eating habits and eating more fresh food and less processed foods. Why not add fresh, raw foods to your dog's diet!
You many have heard about feeding your pets RAW. Raw is exactly that, raw pet food that has not been cooked. Just replacing 25% your pet's dry food with fresh food can make a big difference in your pet’s health. We are finding more pet owners moving towards feeding their pets a diet that is half dry food and half complete raw pet food. The benefits of feeding raw are:
- Improved Teeth & Better Breath – Means little to no dental cleanings
- Less Shedding & Better Coat – Less brushing and vacuuming
- Less Stools – Means less clean up and less smell
- Better Weight Management – Reduction in carbs helps with weight
- Cancer Prevention – Reduced carbs assists in cancer prevention
This month we are highlighting a few of raw foods at 20% off! We also have a few raw food companies that offer a frequent buyer program. If you have any questions on how to incorporate raw into your pet’s, just ask. We are always happy to help!